Due to expansion, our client requires an additional Litigation Solicitor, ideally around 2-3PQE+, to join the team based in York.
Due to expansion, our client requires an additional Litigation Solicitor, ideally around 2-3PQE+, to join the team based in York. You will handle a caseload of some existing matters covering a broad range of general and commercial litigation issues. You will have a broad range of litigation experience – ideally including contentious probate and will have the opportunity to be working alongside a Litigation Partner with minimal supervision as well as liaising with other Litigators across our offices. You will also be expected to get involved in business development and marketing initiatives.
You will need:
- To be a qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 1 year PQE in civil/commercial litigation,
- Experience of managing your own caseload and with a history of achieving billing targets.
- Excellent commercial acumen with an ability and willingness to learn,
- The ability to build long-standing and meaningful relationships with new and existing clients and the ability to work effectively and efficiently as part of a team,
- To be well organised, and you will display a high level of attention to detail and accuracy,
Competitive salary and benefits package as well as realistic opportunities for development and progression.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.