Our client, a well-established, forward-thinking Yorkshire law firm, require an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Private Client team based in York.
Our client, a well-established, forward-thinking Yorkshire law firm, require an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Private Client team based in York. Happy to consider full time and part time hours. This is a busy hands-on secretarial role.
Duties will include:
- audio/copy typing of letters and forms/documents,
- drafting documents (Wills, Powers of Attorney,
- liaising with clients,
- opening and closing files,
- diary management,
- general administrative tasks as required.
You will need:
- At least 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary in wills/probate matters,
- excellent word-processing and audio-typing skills,
- digital dictation experience preferred,
- a professional telephone manner,
- outstanding organisational skills,
- a typing speed above 70 wpm and good attention to detail.
Competitive salary and benefits package including; 24 days holidays + bank holidays, pension, life assurance.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.