Our client, a well-established Yorkshire firm, require an experienced Legal Secretary to cover various legal departments as a ‘float’ Legal Secretary.
Our client, a well-established Yorkshire firm, require an experienced Legal Secretary to cover various legal departments as a ‘float’ Legal Secretary. Based between Goole and Pontefract offices, covering busy periods/sickness and holidays. This role involves a huge amount of variety as you will be working for different fee earners in different departments and sometimes in different offices. The firm handle a variety of legal areas, including; PI, Clinical Negligence, Conveyancing, Commercial Property and Employment Law. Travel expenses will be paid when travelling to other offices from Goole.
– creating and amending documents, – audio/copy typing,
– answering telephone, taking messages,
– meeting visitors,
– opening and closing files,
– diary management,
– reception duties and general administrative tasks as required.
You will need:
– At least 12 months experience as a Legal Secretary ideally in at least 1 or 2 of the above legal departments or 2 years experience as a Medico-Legal Secretary,
– experience of working as a receptionist would be advantageous,
– excellent word-processing and audio-typing skills,
– a professional telephone manner,
– outstanding organisational skills and a typing speed above 60 wpm,
– 4 GCSEs at Grade C or above or the equivalent qualification,
– Own transport and full clean driving licence is essential.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience plus travel expenses. Benefits include 24 days holidays plus bank holidays and company pension.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.