Well-established law firm based in Wallsend, Newcastle requires an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Family department.
Well-established law firm based in Wallsend, Newcastle requires an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Family department. This role involves all aspects of secretarial support including:
- Providing efficient and effective support to Partners and Fee Earners.
- Typing and using a case management system to produce documents including letters, forms, etc.
- Liaising directly with clients and other professionals; making appointments and managing diaries.
- Assisting with post, photocopying, scanning, filing and file management
- Undertaking administrative tasks including document storing, paying disbursements and collating information.
- Assisting other departments across the firm when required.
You will need:
- At least 3 years experience as a Legal Secretary.
- Experience in Family Law would be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and be confident in creating, amending and formatting documents.
- Good team working skills and highly organised.
- To demonstrate a professional manner with the ability to deal with a variety of enquiries and be confident in dealing with clients.
Salary negotiable on experience. Part time hours considered.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.