Our client, a well-established West Yorkshire firm, require an additional Legal Secretary to join their Commercial Property department based in Leeds city centre.
Our client, a well-established West Yorkshire firm, require an additional Legal Secretary to join their Commercial Property department based in Leeds city centre. Providing support on a 1-2-1 basis to a Commercial Property Solicitor.
- audio/copy typing of letters and forms/documents,
- carrying out searches
- answering telephone, taking messages,
- liaising with clients,
- opening and closing files,
- diary management,
- general administrative tasks as required.
You will need:
- At least 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary in commercial property or conveyancing
- excellent word-processing and audio-typing skills,
- a professional telephone manner,
- outstanding organisational skills,
- a typing speed above 60 wpm.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.