Our client, an expanding forward-thinking Yorkshire law firm, require an experienced Legal Secretary or Paralegal to join their Litigation team based in Wakefield.
Our client, an expanding forward-thinking Yorkshire law firm, require an experienced Legal Secretary or Paralegal to join their Litigation team based in Wakefield. Happy to consider full time and part time hours (4 days per week maximum).
Duties will include:
- audio/copy typing of letters and forms/documents using Bighand digital dictation,
- drafting documents,
- liaising with clients,
- opening and closing files,
- preparation of bills,
- general administrative tasks as required.
You will need:
- At least 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary or Paralegal in commercial litigation,
- excellent word-processing and audio-typing skills,
- digital dictation experience preferred,
- a professional telephone manner,
- outstanding organisational skills,
- a typing speed above 70 wpm and good attention to detail.
Competitive salary and benefits package including; 25 days holidays + bank holidays, company pension, flexible working.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.