Well-established North Leeds law firm require an experienced Legal Secretary or Paralegal to join their Family team.
Well-established North Leeds law firm require an experienced Legal Secretary or Paralegal to join their Family team. You will provide support to Family Solicitors handling the full range of private family law matters. Flexible working, part time hours and home working is offered though you will need to be able to attend the office each day to deal with post etc.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with new enquiries and sorting post.
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio and copy typing as well as amending and formatting documents.
- Attending clients both in person and over the phone and providing assistance in a professional and friendly manner.
- Preparing court bundles.
- Taking messages, booking meetings and appointments and maintaining an up to date diary for Fee Earners.
- Administering files as well as opening files and general file administration .
You will need:
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary or Paralegal/Legal Assistant in family law,
- Good experience of audio and copy typing,
- Experience of use of IT systems; MS Word and Outlook in particular,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both face to face and over the phone.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.