Well-established law firm require an additional Fee Earner for their Industrial Disease department based in Pontefract.
Well-established law firm require an additional Fee Earner for their Industrial Disease department based in Pontefract. You will handle own caseload of the full range of Industrial Disease matters, predominantly litigated noise induced hearing loss (NIHL) claims, including complex matters.
Duties will include:
– Attendance on clients and others in order to take statements, obtain information,
– Drafting legal documents as appropriate,.
– Arranging for filing of documents, service of documents and enforcement as appropriate,
– Undertaking advocacy where required,
– Instruction of experts and/or Counsel as appropriate,
– Preparation of bills and/or liaise with costs draftsman.
You will need:
– A minimum of 3 years experience handling own caseload of litigated Industrial Disease cases is required,
– Experience of handling litigated NIHL Industrial Disease cases essential,
– Excellent client care skills,
– Excellent time-management and organisational skills,
– The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines,
– Good team working skills.
Competitive salary package, negotiable on experience, including 23 days holidays plus bank holidays and company pension.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.