Well-established law firm require an additional Solicitor for their Immigration department based in Leeds city centre.
Well-established law firm require an additional Solicitor for their Immigration department based in Leeds city centre. You will handle your own caseload and supervise one other caseworker. You will be an energetic, dynamic, ambitious with a positive attitude and enjoy contributing to the growth of a business.
Duties will include;
- Taking instructions on, preparing and submitting applications for leave to remain and entry clearance in all areas of immigration law.
- Drafting appeals and judicial reviews.
- Advocacy in the Immigration and Asylum Chamber.
- Instructing Counsel where appropriate.
You will need:
- At least 3 years experience of dealing with the full range of immigration matters.
- Excellent knowledge of UK immigration policies, case law and appeal procedures.
- Good advocacy experience.
- A proven track record in generating contacts and attracting new business.
- Excellent verbal, drafting and interpersonal skills.
- A high standard of client care.
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills,
- Good team working skills.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.