Based in North Leeds, our client, an award winning Independent Financial Adviser support group, are looking for a new HR Business Partner.
Based in North Leeds, our client, an award winning Independent Financial Adviser support group, are looking for a new HR Business Partner. You will provide responsive, high quality specialist HR and employment law advice, supporting managers on all aspects of people management including employee relations, recruitment and retention, performance management and absence management, analysis of data, compensation, benefits, payroll, TUPE, HR Database and project work.
You will be responsible for provision of the full suite of HR activity, working proactively and in partnership with Managers and Senior Managers to improve employee relations and engagement and drive high performance in line with their core values.
Duties/responsibilities will include:
- Providing credible and pragmatic HR advice, training and support to managers and staff in relation to HR policies and procedures, absence and health issues, maternity, flexible working, conduct and capability, grievance and disciplinary issues and a broad range of employee relations matters.
- Supporting business area managers with recruitment and selection, including the development and posting of adverts and assisting with interviews, selection processes and offers.
- Leading on any TUPE activity across your business area, both large and small scale.
- Assisting in the development and delivery of manager training to improve capability.
- Supporting with HR Projects, with a particular focus around employee engagement and wellbeing.
- Management and administration of flexible benefit systems and ad hoc payroll inputting.
- Monthly report writing.
You will need:
- At least 3 years experience dealing with the full range of HR and management issues.
- Level 5 CIPD qualified or equivalent experience.
- Experience of leading on business restructures and TUPE activity.
- Financial Services industry experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Authentic, open and honest style and approach.
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills.
Competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holidays, contributory pension, life assurance and annual bonus.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.