Our client is a top 100 national law firm, providing high quality commercial legal advice to clients in the public, private and third sectors.
Our client is a top 100 national law firm, providing high quality commercial legal advice to clients in the public, private and third sectors. They are highly ranked in Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners. They require an additional Solicitor for their expanding Housing Department based in Leeds. This will involve advising clients on a wide range of housing and landlord and tenant disputes.
You will need:
- To be a qualified Solicitor, NQ to 3 years PQE, with experience in housing and landlord and tenant matters.
- Experience of work for local authorities and registered providers of housing would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Strong communication skills with a professional approach to work.
- Confidence in working directly with clients.
- An ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- An aptitude for drafting and legal analysis.
- A keenness to work collaboratively with colleagues at junior and senior levels.
- An interest in business development.
Competitive salary package including; 25 days holidays + statutory, contributory pension, PMI, PHI, season ticket loans, childcare vouchers.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.