Our client, a well-established and progressive law firm, seeks an additional Family Solicitor to join their Family department based in North Leeds.
Our client, a well-established and progressive law firm, seeks an additional Family Solicitor to join their Family department based in North Leeds. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive organisation offering great career development and a large amount of autonomy and flexibility. This would suit an experienced Family Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE.
You will handle the full range of family matters – mainly private matters. Areas of work would include, divorce, non-molestation applications, finances, and private children matters.
You will need:
- Good solid private family law experience – covering particularly divorce, finances and children matters.
- Resolution accreditation would be advantageous but not essential.
- Good business development skills and experience.
- Excellent client care skills and a strong worth ethic.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines.
Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, including bonus scheme. Happy to consider flexible/part home working arrangements.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.