Well-established law firm based in North Leeds are seeking an additional Conveyancing Fee Earner due to expansion.
Well-established law firm based in North Leeds are seeking an additional Conveyancing Fee Earner due to expansion. The firm is looking to expand its property department and this is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven and motivated candidate to fee earn on a variety of matters. Autonomy will be given from the start. The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to work with a team of specialists in the thriving residential and commercial property departments.
Will consider Paralegals, Legal Executives, Conveyancers and Solicitors with the required experience.
You will need:
- At least 2 years experience of fee earner experience, handling own caseload of the full range of residential conveyancing matters, mainly sales, purchases and remortgages, leasehold and freehold.
- The ability to deal with new build properties and shared ownership will be advantageous.
- Experience of commercial property law, especially Landlord and Tenant work, such as such as leases, licence to assign would be advantageous though not essential.
- Experience of using case management systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High standards of client care.
- Good teamworking skills.
- An interest is networking, marketing and building client relationships.
Our client offers an attractive salary package including bonus scheme and 25 days holidays plus bank holidays (with option to buy more holidays). Part time and flexible working hours considered, though 4 days per week as a minimum preferred and must be able to work Fridays. Standard office hours are Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.