Well established Yorkshire law firm require, due to expansion, an additional Conveyancing Assistant for its’ Leeds city centre office.
Well established Yorkshire law firm require, due to expansion, an additional Conveyancing Assistant for its’ Leeds city centre office. There will be a great deal of client contact, both face to face and on the telephone, so a good level of spoken English and a professional, friendly manner are essential. The successful applicant will be a team player with a flexible, ‘can-do’ attitude and experience in both sale and purchase matters.
Duties will include:
- Opening new files and inputting new instructions onto the Case Management system and producing relevant letters and documents
- Updating the Case Management system in accordance with team procedures as the matter progresses
- Dealing with incoming post where appropriate
- Dealing with telephone enquiries where possible or taking messages for colleagues
- Filing, billing, faxing, photocopying, sorting post and archiving
- Maintain diaries and make appointments when required
- General administration duties for the office and firm
You will need:
- At least 12 months experience as a Conveyancing Assistant dealing with sale and purchase files
- To be a quick and accurate worker and be able to follow instructions carefully while dealing with a high volume of work
- Good keyboard skills
- To be literate and numerate
- Ability to work accurately in accordance with the requirements of the team
- Ability to deal with enquiries in a customer-friendly and effective manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work as a member of a team
Salary negotiable depending on experience plus contributory pension and competitive holiday allowance starting with 23 days plus bank holidays and rising to 26 days after 1 years service.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.