Well-established large law firm based in Newcastle are seeking an additional Conveyancing Fee Earner (Paralegal or Legal Executive) due to expansion.
Well-established large law firm based in Newcastle are seeking an additional Conveyancing Fee Earner (Paralegal or Legal Executive) due to expansion. They are a busy and growing highly regarded property team.
This role is a full time position and consideration will be given to individuals who have at least 2 years’ experience in running a caseload of all types of residential property transactions. Day to day you will be dealing with clients, managing your own caseload and supporting the head of the Conveyancing Team.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Advice and guidance to clients (by email, telephone or in face to face meetings) on all aspects of the conveyancing process
- Liaising with estate agents, mortgage lenders, Land Registry and third party solicitors
- Drafting and amending all documentation supporting the conveyancing transaction, including advice notes, letters and other post completion and registration documents
- Adhering to any agreed client service standards
- Contributing to business development initiatives
You will need:
- At least 2 years experience of handling own caseload of the full range of conveyancing matters,
- The ability to demonstrate an ability to prioritise, cope under pressure and work to strict deadlines,
- Good communication and IT skills,
- Good attention to detail and a great work ethic.
Our client offers an attractive salary package, including contributory pension, life assurance, PMI. Excellent opportunities for long-term career progression.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.