Our client, a leading Yorkshire law firm, require an experienced Conveyancing Solicitor or Licenced Conveyancer to join their expanding New-Build Team based in Leeds city centre
Our client, a leading Yorkshire law firm, require an experienced Conveyancing Solicitor or Licenced Conveyancer to join their expanding New-Build Team based in Leeds city centre. This senior role will involve running a caseload of 40+ new cases a month from inception through to completion, with the support of a highly capable team comprising a Conveyancing Assistant and an Administrative Assistant.
The conveyancing caseload will involve: –
- new-build open-market plot purchases (many involving the Government “Help to Buy” Scheme)
- shared ownership purchases
- retirement-living leasehold purchases
- related residential sales, including those being dealt with by way of part-exchange.
You will need:-
- At least 3 years experience handling own caseload of residential conveyancing matters,
- Solid experience of the new-build market would be a significant advantage,
- First rate technical ability,
- An understanding of referrer relationships and an ability to maintain strong referrer relations without compromising independence and client care,
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to offer pragmatic and clear legal advice to clients.
- An ability to work well under pressure at key points in the year and an understanding of the demands of this niche area of residential property work.
Our client offers an extensive benefits package alongside competitive salaries.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.