Highly rated Yorkshire law firm requires an additional Commercial Property Solicitor to join the growing team.
Highly rated Yorkshire law firm requires an additional Commercial Property Solicitor to join the growing team. The location is flexible – could be based in Harrogate or Leeds office.
You will assist the Team with the full range of commercial property work, including leases and freehold purchases and sales with opportunities to also handle development work, agricultural land and corporate support work.
You will also be involved in business development activities within the Commercial Property Team and across the wider firm.
You will need:
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years PQE in commercial property matters from a reputable law firm but they will consider candidates with slightly less experience (though not NQ level),
- Good business development skills,
- To be able to work independently as well as being a team player,
- To be highly organised and a strong communicator.
- Excellent client care skills.
There is a competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, DIS, health plan, cycle to work scheme.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.