Well-established law firm require an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor/Fee Earner for their Barnsley office.
Well-established law firm require an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor/Fee Earner for their Barnsley office. You will join an established team and handle own mixed caseload of mixed caseload of mainly Commercial Property matters and more complex Residential Property cases. The role will assist in the development of the Commercial Property Department working closely with the Head of Commercial Property. All work will be supervised and represents an excellent opportunity for development of the right candidate under the supervision of an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor.
Caseload will include:
- Commercial Leases for both Landlords and Tenants,
- Sale and Purchase of freehold and leasehold commercial property,
- Company sale and purchase of both residential and commercial property,
- Commercial Charges and Mortgages for both individuals and companies,
- SIPP sale and purchase of commercial property,
- Advising on Personal Guarantees,
- Plot sales on small developments,
- Purchase of New-build Flats and Houses,
- Shared Ownership purchases,
- Advice on Equity Release,
- Other complex or novel conveyancing transactions.
You will need:
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a commercial property fee earner handling own caseload of the full range of commercial property matters as above,
- Supervision/management experience would be advantageous,
- To be organised and a good communicator,
- Excellent client care skills and the ability to work within a team and use own initiative.
Great long-term career prospects including partnership opportunities for the right candidate.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.