Due to expansion, our client, a progressive, Legal 500 recommended West Yorkshire law firm, seeks an additional Commercial Property Fee Earner – Solicitor/Legal Executive to join the property department based in Huddersfield.
Due to expansion, our client, a progressive, Legal 500 recommended West Yorkshire law firm, seeks an additional Commercial Property Fee Earner – Solicitor/Legal Executive to join the property department based in Huddersfield. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive organisation offering great career development. This would suit a Solicitor, Legal Executive or an experienced Paralegal.
Working for this regional law firm, alongside a Partner/Head of Department, solicitors and a great team of support staff, you will handle the full range of commercial property matters. Areas of work would include:
- Sale and purchase of freehold retail and industrial units
- Landlord and Tenant
- Site assembly
- Residential development
- Sale and purchase of small businesses
You would be expected to have your own caseload but also assist other team members.
You will need:
- At least 2 years experience in commercial property matters, handling own caseload.
- Corporate experience would be advantageous.
- Excellent client care skills and a strong worth ethic.
- A willingness to participate in marketing/business development activities.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines.
Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, including bonus scheme. Open to consider full time/part time and also flexible/part home working arrangements.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.