One of the largest law firms in Teesside are seeking an additional Commercial Litigation Solicitor/FILEX to join their reputable team in Stockton on Tees.
One of the largest law firms in Teesside are seeking an additional Commercial Litigation Solicitor/FILEX to join their reputable team in Stockton on Tees. The team is headed by two Commercial Litigation Partners and will provide exposure to high quality, complex and varied work across the North of England and beyond, with regular client contact and business development opportunities.
It is a great opportunity to develop your skillset in a supportive environment where you will be responsible for managing your own case load and assisting the partners on larger, more complex matters, which will include B2B contract disputes, shareholder and partnership disputes, professional negligence, property litigation, construction and engineering disputes, contentious probate and defamation.
You will need:
- At least 2 years experience of working in commercial litigation, handling own caseload,
- Good client and team communication skills.
- Good time management and an aptitude for understanding what first class client service is, and delivering it consistently.
- Good risk management skills, complying with regulatory requirements such as money laundering and data protection.
- Commercial nous.
- Good file management procedures and organisational skills.
- Ability to remain up-to-date with changes in the law.
- Experience of working with Case Management systems
Our client offers an attractive salary package, including pension, bonus scheme, flexible working. There will be opportunities to specialise and develop a class-leading profile as the team grows.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.