Our client is a top 100 national law firm, providing high quality commercial legal advice to clients in the public, private and third sectors.
Our client is a top 100 national law firm, providing high quality commercial legal advice to clients in the public, private and third sectors. They are highly ranked in Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Associate to join their new and growing defendant Clinical Negligence team based in Leeds. The department are highly regarded for their work acting on behalf of NHSR and NHS Trusts and in the defence of clinical negligence cases. Candidates seeking part time hours will also be considered.
- Management of a full caseload of litigated and pre-litigated complex and high value matters for NHSR and Insurers.
- Development of relationships with NHSR/Insurer and Trust/Insured clients.
- Supporting the Partners, Associates and Senior Associates with business development and projects.
You will need:
- To be a Clinical Negligence Solicitor with a minimum of 3 years experience handling own caseload of defendant clinical negligence matters.
Strong communication skills with a professional approach to work
- Confidence in working directly with clients
- An ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
- An aptitude for drafting and legal analysis
- A keenness to work collaboratively with colleagues at junior and senior levels
- Excellent project management skills
- The ability to provide supervision to more junior lawyers
- A practical and commercial approach
- An interest in business development.
Competitive salary package including contributory pension, private medical insurance, permanent health insurance, season ticket loans, childcare vouchers.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.