Admin Assistant required for law firm in Pontefract based in their Industrial Disease department.
Admin Assistant required for law firm in Pontefract based in their Industrial Disease department. You will provide full administrative support to the Industrial Disease team. This role will ideally start in January 2019.
Duties will include;
- Dealing with post, incoming and outgoing,
- Answering telephone, taking messages,
- Dealing with client queries,
- Photocopying and filing,
- Dealing with clients and other visitors to the office and reception duties,
- Handling cash.
You will need:
- Basic computer literacy,
- 4 GCSEs at Grade “C”, or the equivalent qualification,
- Good organisational ability and client care skills,
- Good communication skills,
- Smart appearance and polite, helpful manner – willing to learn administrative skills in a professional office,
- Experience of working in a law firm would be advantageous but not essential.
Salary – national minimum wage.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.